We proudly carry a certification in Refrigerant from EPA.
What is EPA?
Born in the wake of elevated concern about environmental pollution, EPA was established on December 2, 1970 to ensure environmental protection.
EPA’s purpose is to ensure that:
– all Americans are protected from significant risks to human health and the environment where they live, learn and work;
– national efforts to reduce environmental risk are based on the best available scientific information;
– federal laws protecting human health and the environment are enforced fairly and effectively;
– environmental protection is an integral consideration in U.S. policies concerning natural resources, human health, economic growth, energy, transportation, agriculture, industry, and international trade, and these factors are similarly considered in establishing environmental policy;
– all parts of society — communities, individuals, businesses, and state, local and tribal governments — have access to accurate information sufficient to effectively participate in managing human health and environmental risks;
– environmental protection contributes to making our communities and ecosystems diverse, sustainable and economically productive; and
– the United States plays a leadership role in working with other nations to protect the global environment.
[Custom Button]Visit Their Website[/Custom Button]